This is your one-stop guide for everything you need to know about the event including:
1) Conference Grid at A Glance
2) Conference Programme
3) Exhibitor List
4) Floor Plan
5) Schedule of Events
6) Hotel Accommodation and Travel Information
7) How to Register
This leading conference will also enable you to network with leading organizations and high level influencers and represent your company at the region's most prestigious event for the power industry.
Download your Preliminary Event Program Now!!
Co-located with HydroVision Brasil and DistribuTECH Brasil, POWER-GEN Brasil provides a strategic platform for information exchange, networking and new business development for the power generation market. With Brazil facing a need for a massive expansion of its energy and power sectors to keep pace with the demands of economic growth, POWER-GEN Brasil’s technical conference will address key issues and hot topics, plus feature an exhibition showcasing hundreds of products and services from leading equipment manufacturers and suppliers.
KEY EVENT HIGHLIGHTS:
• An international platform for information exchange, attracting professionals from more than 36 countries
• Anticipated attendance of more than 2,000 attendees across the market sectors
• In-depth conference program presented by leading experts and specialists
• Exhibit floor featuring 100+ leading companies
• Project of the Year Awards ceremony
• Utility University Pre-conference workshops
• Opening Keynote Session featuring a leading lineup of industry leaders
• Mega-Session discussing the future of utilities
• Networking opportunities throughout the three days
• And more
WHY POWER-GEN BRASIL?
The launch of POWER-GEN Brasil completes the global network of POWER-GEN events, joining POWER-GEN International, POWER-GEN Europe, POWER-GEN Middle East, POWER-GEN Asia, POWER-GEN Africa, POWER-GEN India & Central Asia and Russia Power. Collectively attracting nearly 70,000 power professionals around the world, the POWER-GEN brand is synonymous with superior content, exhibitions showcasing the leaders in the power industry and unsurpassed networking opportunities.
Expanding the POWER-GEN brand to Brazil comes in direct response to market demand for providing the Latin American sector with a POWER-GEN event covering this important and rapidly growing region of the world. Attendees and exhibitors of POWER-GEN Brasil can expect the highest level of quality in conference programming and exhibition opportunities, further enhanced by the co-location with HydroVision Brasil and DistribuTECH Brasil. This trio of leading industry events ensures an all-encompassing event that reaches across the sectors to provide a superior tradeshow and classroom experience.
If your company has involvement in the Latin American power generation sector, POWER-GEN Brasil is a must-attend event for increasing brand awareness and generating new business leads. As an exhibitor, you’ll have access to:
· Public & municipal utility owners & managers
· Government and regulatory executives
· Private power producers
· Original equipment manufacturers
· Plant service sector
· Fuel suppliers
· Industrial facilities personnel
· Project developers & managers
· Design/structural/construction engineers
· Industrial facilities personnel
· Mechanical/electrical/plant engineers
· Strategic and portfolio investors
· Industry consultants and advisers
· IT and software providers
· Energy traders
· Trade Press
POWER-GEN Brasil features an exhibition showcasing Latin America's leading manufacturers, suppliers and service providers displaying the latest products, services and technologies critical to the growth the region's power generation industry. Co-located with HydroVision Brasil and DistribuTECH Brasil's exhibitions, the exhibit floor uniquely provides broad exposure across the sectors of the Latin American energy market.
WHO WILL EXHIBIT?
· Construction & Maintenance Contractors
· Electric Utilities
· Fuel Suppliers
· Independent Power Producers
· Original Equipment Manufacturers
· Power Industry Consultants
· Power Plant Designers
· Project Developers
· Research & Development Organizations
· Human Resource Managers and Recruiters
· Equipment Inspection and Repair Specialists
· Construction Contractors
· Maintenance Service Providers
· Operations Service Providers
· Project Finance and Insurance Companies
· IT Specialists
· And others
|COUNTDOWN TO POWER-GEN BRASIL 2013 DAYS HOURS MINUTE SECONDS|